Telecom/Datacom Cabling Contractors
- Fully Qualified and experienced telecoms technicians for installation of structured cabling systems.
- Block wiring for telephones systems and computer LANS.
- Free surveys and quotations for new and existing cabling systems
- Future Office (VOIP Internet telephony) systems installed giving huge savings on telephony and start-up costs.
- New and refurbished Office Telephone Systems/PBXs supplied and installed
- Moving and repairing existing extension sockets and cabling
- Inbound telephony solutions – Provision of Non Geographic numbers, 0800, 0845, 0300, 0345 etc.
- Business Grade Lines and Broadband installed
- Installation of CAT5 and CAT6 Structured cabling systems
- Data Cabinets, Patching Panels and all Comms Room accessories supplied and installed
- Re-configuring and Repairs to existing structured telephone and data cabling systems
Locally Based Telephone Engineers will provide a fast efficient and affordable service for PSTN Telephone Line & Broadband connectivity fault analysis and repairs.
We are generally faster and cheaper than national service providers to all residential and small business users in Watford, St Albans, Harrow, and Barnet areas.
We strive to serve customers in the best way we can by providing a reliable efficient service in a much more flexible timescale than the major national telephone companies. We do this by being responsive to our customer’s needs, which will ultimately save you time and money.
We can normally accommodate your requests within 24-48 hrs unlike most companies who take weeks to make an appointment. Our prices are very competitive and are typically much less than prices from BT Openreach and major other telecom service providers
Also at Watford Telecom